Monday, October 4, 2010

wedding pictures hooray!

We got the rest of our wedding pictures from our very gracious family who did a wonderful job taking pictures- I know there are a lot of pictures on here but it was hard choosing from the five hundred or so we have. And if you can't have loads of pictures of your wedding, when else can you have so many? June 4th was absolutely the most spectacular day of my life and I'm so glad to have so much documentation of it!

PS- Nik and I have now been married over four months! And we're still in love :)



















3 comments:

  1. Two beautiful people both inside and out. It was lovely sharing the day in the temple with you. When you are a grandma, you will realize what joy you can feel when you sit in the temple with all your children and watch the marriage of your first grandchild setting the pattern and tradition for all the rest of the grandkids. Love you both, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Your uncle did so good. You both are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys are still in love. LOl

    ReplyDelete