Friday, February 19, 2010

the first post

Well my sisters-in-law have been desperately trying to get me to blog for a long time. And I would always offer up the excuse (admittedly not the best one) that blogs are for married people. Now that I'm engaged the excuse doesn't work quite as well...

I'll try to be good about blogging but I feel that my life is so boring that it won't be much fun to follow. Maybe I'll just start throwing in some untrue things to spice it up. And then you'll never know what is true and what isn't- bwahahaha.

I should have said blogs are for people with kids- now that would have saved me for a looong time.

1 comment:

  1. Your half way there now you just have to post pictures of your ring. You could also blog the story of your engagement....just giving you ideas!

    ReplyDelete