Saturday, June 12, 2010

MARRIED MARRIED MARRIED!!

If we could attach a link to Arrested Development (which may be our favorite tv show) here we would...

On June 4th we got married in the Mesa Arizona Temple. Just in case you didn't already know.
But I figure if you are reading our blog you probably know. We are both incredibly happy (in fact, I don't know how I could be happier). Hannah was so happy that she finally found out where we were going on our honeymoon (she hates secrets, especially when everyone else around her knows the secret, and she hates them even more when she knows about them for months and months). By the way we went to Laguna Beach for five days. We ate a lot of good food (riddle me this... was my peanut butter and teddy graham sandwich or my $40 plate of seafood pasta better??), laid on the beach, swam in the ocean, and went to the San Diego Zoo! The Zoo was very large, we walked around for 5 hours. I enjoyed taking pictures of Hannah and various animals (Pictures will follow).

Our reception was wonderful, thanks to a lot of kind people who donated many hours. We had loads of fun watching our niece Addy eat 12 cupcakes and innumerable pieces of candy. Throughout the entire evening she would show up next to us with more candy (she even started hiding it down her dress). It was nice getting to see everyone. The highlight of the party may have been the giant cupcake that Aunt Pam made. In fact it was the best cupcake I've ever eaten. I wish I had a cupcake like that right now! We are excited to eat the rest of it in a year (although then it will be a year old). I have no idea how she made a cupcake that big and so delicious! I'm rambling now. My tendency to ramble could be the reason that Hannah will never let me write another blog post again. She was glaring at me, so I had to edit the previous few sentences. Sorry if this sounds disjointed.

Thanks again to everyone that came to support us, and for everyone that helped make June 4th the happiest day of my life.

Here are some pictures of the wedding, the reception and the zoo!




I hope you have enjoyed my one and only blog post. We will post more pictures in subsequent posts.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! I thoroughly enjoyed it - both the pictures and the writing! You have my vote to continue making blog posts along with your wonderful wife! Congrats again! I'm sorry I couldn't make it down in Arizona. I'll see you two up here in Utah for your reception! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah its 1:30AM in Arkansas and I'm blogging. Congrats and the happiness at your wedding was contagious, we were both so happy for you. Addy is now officially addicted to candy after your reception. Today she tried to climb the leaning tower of pisa to get to some fruit snacks. To restate... what a wonderful reception and we love you both.

    Thought for today if you run over a turtle with your card does it survive the front wheels to be crushed by the rear or does it just go flat with the front ones. Oh well Hannah needs to change the about me section on her blog and put up more personal details, I personally like the embarrassing kind that I can share at Dinner.

    Much Love Art

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you guys had fun on the honeymoon! congrats again, we are so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete