Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Adhomukha- Otto for short

The Porters recently added to their family one of the cutest puppies ever. I might be biased since I helped pick it out but still I mean look at the pictures. His name is Otto which is short for Adhomukha aka the downward dog pose in yoga. He is seven weeks old and is a Chesapeake Bay/ Labrador Retriever mix. He is very easy going and likes to sleep a ton (if you can't tell from all of the sleeping photos). Nik and I love to spend our free time playing with the new puppy. We're pretty lucky, we just get to come over and play with the dog any time and we don't have to do any of the serious pet owner responsibilities, such as cleaning up after the dog, a sweet deal if I say so myself. I'm sure more pictures of him will be put up soon.





2 comments:

  1. Are you serious you KNOW Art is going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous and try to talk me into getting a dog now Hannah...what the heck!!! Otto is pretty dang cute though! I am glad you have someone else to come home too is Nik isn't home! Well I might be a little jealous too if it weren't for the fact that I have two of the most adorable children...to take care of already...hint hint hint...JUST KIDDING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is cute. You're welcome here anytime.

    ReplyDelete