A section of the living room:
Just so you can get a sense of how OCD we are, the books are organized alphabetically, within a genre. And yes, we have dark blue carpet. Be jealous. GO COUGARS!
We figured this was a good way to display some of Nik's records, we haven't decided what to do with the others. Ideas?
Probably my favorite item we got from Ikea, it may not be a super practical way to store all of Nik's cds but it sure looks cool. In case you were wondering, each shelf holds a different decade of music (except for the 2000's which is so large two shelves were required). Don't let the photo deceive you - there are quite a few cds on those shelves, over 300 (we think).
Our table and our Italian picture from, you guessed it, Ikea. Now, the flowers on the table, Nik got them for me for no special occasion, just to say he loved me. He's pretty much the best husband in the world. I mean the other day he brought me back ice cream as a surprise, chocolate chip cookie dough no less. What can I say, I'm just a lucky girl.
Your apartment looks so cute! I loved the album picture over the fireplace. My favorite part? Oh, that's easy. The reading corner. Love you both!
ReplyDeleteIt looks very nice. Love the albums over the fireplace and the CD holder. What fun to enjoy doing it together.
ReplyDeleteSo....Hannah! The chances of you knowing me is slight at best. However, hello and please tell Nik hello from Scott Lacy! Also, I totally heart the record display above the fire place; which is what urged me to comment! I will need your mailing address sometime to send you two a sweet way delayed wedding/house warming gift.
ReplyDeleteI wish you two well!