To begin, I have sad, sad news to share. As you can tell from the name of this post, Nik's goatee is no more. As school starts on Monday, he had to shave off all of his facial hair if he wanted to receive any services from BYU. This is what he looked like Friday morning (look at that robust patch of hair on his chin):
And then Friday later morning:
I'm currently in a mourning period. He just looks so dashing and perhaps more like a 22 year old with a goatee. Alas, unless we find a doctor willing to say that Nik shouldn't shave because his skin is too sensitive I won't be able to enjoy seeing him with facial hair until Christmas. I guess its okay since I still think he's the most handsome guy ever, even when clean shaven, he just looks more like the guy I met in high school.
I completely agree, Hannah. He looks good without the scruff but younger. Good luck to the both of you this semester.
ReplyDelete