Yes I am alive.
I know my lack of postings might have convinced the very few who ever check this blog to the contrary but I can assure you that I am still alive and breathing. I can't make any guarantee about brain activity. For anyone still doubting, additional proof (pictures etc.) of my continued existence will be posted on the blog soon, hopefully within the next few days. This is dependent on regaining that brain activity. Which may or may not occur at this point.
But seriously, I am sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I have received complaints about this and so I will try to be better. My excuse is school. Pure and simple. Well maybe school and the wedding. Finals have been crazy. For both Nik and I. Although since I am writing this, I can claim that mine were much worse without him arguing differently. To be fair, Nik does have to grade a ridiculous amount of finals that all have two essays and many short answer questions. Oh the joyous life of a student.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You both are another semester closer to the next step in life. Here's to a summer full of fun, work, love, and memories.
ReplyDelete