He brings me beautiful flowers for no reason at all (and for reasons such as my birthday etc.). Exhibit A- these lovely roses.
#2 Reason Why My Husband Deserves Multiple Awards
He does anything he can to make my day brighter.
Last semester, I had almost all of my classes on Tuesday and Thursday. Those were very long days. I was at school from 8 AM to 5:30 PM. Gross. My husband always picked me up from school when I was done and liked to bring me treats to cure my hunger and restore my blood sugar. One day he brought me a giant tub of movie popcorn. Now anyone who knows me fairly well knows that I love popcorn. So my sweet husband went to the movie theater, bought popcorn and turned right around and left the theater (earning a few weird glances in the process). All just for me. And in case you're wondering, the popcorn was delicious. We enjoyed it over the next couple of days.
He cares about me and supports me in everything.
Even so much as to help me make this fun project inspired by pinterest. We had a lot of fun cutting up ESPN magazines and choosing a print and painting all of the tiny little branches.
#4 Reason My Husband Deserves Multiple Awards
He MADE me this!!!!!
See next post for more details.
He is pretty fabulous. Takes a bit after his dad. Plus, it's easy to be fabulous when you're married to fabulous, which you are the fabulous, too. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete