Friday, January 27, 2012

an apology

So I know that I am a horrible blogger. I know it has been over a year since we have posted anything on the blog, for that I am sorry. It just seemed that the longer it went without blog posts, the more embarrassing it was to put up a new post since I would have to acknowledge just how long it had been. Also, in my defense (and I can't help defending myself- I am a lawyer) I would like to mention that we do not have any cute children (or any children- cute or ugly) to take cute pictures of and post them online. Instead if we post pictures, typically we have to be in them. And posting many pictures of yourself just seems silly and vain. I guess until we do have cute children we just have to put up with that. Or find ways to take pictures that don't include ourselves. But I will promise that I will try to be better about posting more often.

To show my sincerity, I have made several new posts today.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts... with pictures or not. Think of the blog book you'll have for this year. =)

    ReplyDelete