Saturday, February 4, 2012

Memphis

Hannah has already covered how bad we are at blogging. Frankly it is a little bit embarrassing that my 15 year old sister found the time to update her blog more frequently than we update ours (here is a hint as to why it is embarrassing she has had her blog for less than a month). However I am quite ready to do better, in fact I am so committed to this blog that I pledge to blog each day for the next week. Maybe that will help raise our readership to 10 people. Anyways, on with the blogging...

Last week Hannah and I went out to lunch with my mom. We ate at a place in Provo called "Station 22". We got to listen to Stevie Ray Vaughan and played "Old Maid" while we waited for our food. Yes this is the first restaurant we have ever been to that has games for you to play. Also, complementing this fun atmosphere was the best sandwich I have ever tasted. Memphis fried chicken, pickled red cabbage, barbeque sauce and a fresh bun. These pictures obviously wont do it justice since I had already eaten half of it before I thought to take a picture.


 Well I hope you enjoyed seeing my half eaten sandwich!

1 comment:

  1. I liked the pictures... the sandwich was good. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete