So the other day, I blogged promising that I would post each day for a week. Not three days go by before I blow it. Anywho, hopefully the rest of the week goes better. Since I was so bad at this commitment I thought I would share another one I recently made.
Most of you know that in high school I was very skinny. Cross country skinny... I continued to be skinny through my mission. Sometime in the past few years I started packing on the pounds. On Saturday I realized just how much weight I had gained. It was way more than I had expected. So as of Sunday I started a new dieting/ exercise regimen. While I'm not sure I can get back to high school weight, I hope to get into better shape.
Skinny
Fatter
Anyways, I hope I do a better job at losing weight then I have done at blogging!
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know a diet you could try, lemonade and cayenne pepper! I bet that would taste good and keep you satisfied!
ReplyDeleteOh, too funny from Kathy. didn't you try that? Wasn't that our cleanse? Want to do another one in March? I'm excited for our challenge! You both are amazing - love ya!
ReplyDelete