So this will probably be the last of my daily updates. I have learned why it is that I didn't have a blog before, and the reason is that I don't have the persistence to do it with any regularity. This will be a short post because I only have 7 minutes until it is no longer today...
A funny thing happened this week as I tried to lose weight. I lost weight in my cheeks, and you could tell that they were skinnier. The fat around my chin however proved to be a little more resistant. So for a few days I had skinny cheeks and a fat neck. Hannah found it quite delightful. I didn't think to take a picture thankfully.
Enjoy your weekend!
Friday, February 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're doing amazing, but I'm still going to win. Maybe not every weigh in, but the prize at the end.
ReplyDelete