Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cliff's Nightmare



So here we are again. It is late at night and I haven't blogged yet. Tonight though, it isn't too big of a deal. Here is why...

Tonight we made meatballs, and I ate way too many of them. That is the reason I am still awake and able to blog. The meatballs haven't given me any indigestion or any severe stomach problems. No, the reason they are keeping me awake is that I am afraid that if I go to sleep I will have a nightmare. Just like in the classic episode from the Cosby Show "Cliff's Nightmare". You have all probably seen that one, so I won't go into any detail, but I will post a picture from the episode to help remind you.


Yes ladies and gentlemen, tonight I am not sleeping because I am afraid of the Muppets! How do you like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment